Selleys No More Gaps White 380g/475g
Selleys No More Gaps Wall Crack Repair Sealant (380g)
Item Code: #9311, #136058
- “No More Gaps” ideal for gaps and joints where expansion and contraction can cause rigid fillers and other less flexible gap sealant to crack and fall out
Ideal for :
- Plaster Board
- Ceramic Tiles
- Painted Surfaces
- Superior flexibility to cope with building movement, meaning the cracks and gaps will be hidden for longer.
- Superior adhesion to a broad range of surfaces, resulting in a lasting finish.
- A smooth flawless finish and minimal shrinkage from the sides of the gap or joint, to give you the professional look.
- Can be painted over with both water and oil based paints, after the surface has skinned. (Approximately 30 minutes after application). Wide joints are best left for 48 hours before painting.
- Is formulated for long term resistance to cracking and crumbling.
- Is water based, so can be cleaned up easily and quickly with water.
- Will not stain building materials.
- White finish
How to use?
1. Ensure surface is clean and dry
2. Cut nozzle to desired size at 45° and apply sealant using a cartridge gun, pushing sealant ahead of the nozzle.
3. Sealant must be smoothed with a wet finger or knife.
4. Clean spills immediately with a damp sponge or cloth.
5. Sealant will dry in about 48 hours. (Some paints give better results if sealant is dry before painting.